We’ve developed simple and helpful resources which contain all the information you need to get started – from the free benefits you receive when you plan a project, right through to detailed session plans.
Regardless of whether or not you’ve taken part in Sky Sports Living for Sport before, this is where you can pick up a quick understanding of the experience. We’ll introduce you to our world-class Athlete Mentors – including how their school visits work – and provide step-by-steps for getting involved and planning your projects.
- Click here to download the English version of the Starter Pack
- Click here to download the Welsh language version of the Starter Pack
Project Planning Resources:
The Project Planning Resources are essential reading for any teacher planning their Sky Sports Living for Sport project. We’ll introduce the six keys to success which sit at the heart of the Sky Sports Living for Sport experience and provide detailed ideas and plans for activities which will engage and stimulate any secondary school student.
- Click here to download the Project Planning Resources.
The session plans:
- Can be used as a stand-alone resource or as themes that could be applied to specific sports activities each week
- Reinforce the six keys to success
- Are designed to be inclusive and engaging